Author Topic: What I want to do....  (Read 6409 times)

d3x0r

• View Profile
What I want to do....
« on: October 16, 2014, 04:17:43 am »
Hi;
I have ...

On the left is a piece and a via connection thing, so you put down a block, and connect to it.
I want to work on a 3d version of the via(path) logic .

I'm going to allow diagonal block selection, with the assumption that I can patch in a diagonal block shape for filled edges... like I do with a 2d cell sort of thing...

like .. page 19 of this....

I'm pretty sure I can just hook my dialogs in... or make a alternate OnRender path and share a space.... probably remove SDL video; sdl sound seems OK other than it's not easy to just pass end of stream when no sounds... so it's always processing.  I used OpenAL with ffmpeg library....

----------
and text labels over process blocks; maybe indicating how much carbon I fed it... it was not clear that many carbon followed by a metal uses all carbon, but it doesn't... it's like there was carbon left in the furnace.

You have a very large system of available processes; and the default theme appeals to me :)

(Dystopia game screenshot of matrix.)

olive

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What I want to do....
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 08:57:33 pm »
As we understand, you are thinking about some neural network stuff.  :)

That's a good idea because the Blackvoxel's Molecular Voxel Interaction Engine is a kind of neural network engine in itself and can be well suited for that kind of use.

No carbon remain on the Melting Furnace after melted material get out (quantity is reset after output in ZVoxelReactor.cpp at line 1714) but there's a phenomenon that can make you feel it like this : molten materials are exchanging their content by contact after getting out.

So if you put too much carbon for one element and the right quantity for another, if the blocks are touching after getting out, an excessive amount of carbon can contaminate other molten blocks. The molten blocks are mixing like you can expect of a liquid material in real life.

The Blackvoxel Team