Blackvoxel > Gallery

Qons gallery

(1/4) > >>

Qon:
4th iteration Menger sponge in progress. Uses 160 000 voxels when it's finished. Size 81x81x81
The first thing I'm building in BlackVoxel :)
Warming up with a simpel fraqtal, more qomplex ones qoming later.
(Qlick on the thumbnail and then the image for high quality)
3rd:

in progress:

I'll update this when it's finished... In about 12 h q:

olive:
Very good looking!
 8)

Blackvoxel will be a good tool for exploring 3D curves when we we'll add a "3D voxel place" drawing function. And maybe for a "programming mode" in the future with some access to our 3D drawing libraries used in the Blackvoxel engine (those that was used to make these giant procedural trees in realtime sector generation in the Blackwood forest).

The Blackvoxel Team

Qon:
Well I said I would qome back and update it but
1) You qan't modify posts someone has responded too (which I think I should be able to...)
2) I'm qurrently on windows and that's a BAD os... It restarts now and then and it's not possible to prevent it! Lost another night of qomputing time.

So I lost my fraqtal. :'(

Qon:

--- Quote from: olive on October 11, 2013, 01:12:55 am ---Blackvoxel will be a good tool for exploring 3D curves when we we'll add a "3D voxel place" drawing function. And maybe for a "programming mode" in the future with some access to our 3D drawing libraries used in the Blackvoxel engine (those that was used to make these giant procedural trees in realtime sector generation in the Blackwood forest).

--- End quote ---
I would LOVE that :D
Letting your qomputer spend a week on a volume of 300x300x300 by having a qomputer voxel go through the whole volume and placing each voxel manually has it's charm... but it's not really praqtical.
<3

olive:
Hello Qon,

Can you make more pictures about your factory?

The Blackvoxel Team

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version