Blackvoxel > Suggestions

Power Generators

(1/1)

Toupie:
A lot of robots and machines uses a Wireless Energy Transmitter/Receiver to power them. But there is nothing in the game that actually generates this power that they are to receive.

So I suggest 4 types of power generators.

Solar panels. (I don't know if this works on this planet since it looks pretty dark.)
Coal Power Plant. (Not that environment friendly.)
Water Power Plant. (Needs a flow of water to drive a turbine to generate the power.)
Atomic Power Plant. (Since we already have Uranium.)

MohammedDieter:

--- Quote from: Toupie on October 14, 2013, 03:14:49 pm ---A lot of robots and machines uses a Wireless Energy Transmitter/Receiver to power them. But there is nothing in the game that actually generates this power that they are to receive.

Solar panels. (I don't know if this works on this planet since it looks pretty dark.)
Water Power Plant. (Needs a flow of water to drive a turbine to generate the power.)

--- End quote ---

Not much discussion.. I will prefer solar one as it will produce clean and cheap electricity.

MohammedDieter:

--- Quote from: MohammedDieter on February 14, 2014, 10:06:49 am ---
--- Quote from: Toupie on October 14, 2013, 03:14:49 pm ---A lot of robots and machines uses a Wireless Energy Transmitter/Receiver to power them. But there is nothing in the game that actually generates this power that they are to receive.

solar panels. (I don't know if this works on this planet since it looks pretty dark.)

--- End quote ---

Not much discussion.. I will prefer solar one as it will produce clean and cheap electricity.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version